refabricated Delta Modular Steel Bridge Simple Steel Structure
1• Adaptable - pre-engineered to match each application
2• Fast - modular stocked components, open to traffic in days
3• Lower Cost - an alternative to custom designed bridges
4• Easy - to handle, transport, assemble, install and reuse
Materials and Finishes
Most load-bearing components use low-alloy, high-tensile Q345B
steel. Excellent corrosion resistance is achieved with an inorganic
zinc silicate coating. Final color is lusterless light green. Hot
dipped galvanized is also available.
Bailey bridge components can be assembled in seven different
configurations to efficiently accommodate a wide range of span and
capacity requirements. Panels, the primary Bailey components, are
pinned together at the job site to make girders of any length.
Various girder strengths are achieved by assembling either a single
row of panels, or two or three rows side-by-side. Panels may also
be stacked in double-story height for further increase strength.
For greatest strength, longer spans may be chord-reinforced.
1. Speed construction – pre-engineered stocked components
2. Safety – time-tested performance
3. Modular – fast installation and removal
4. Versatility – 10’ multiple bays use the same parts
5. Cost effective to own and re-use in different length bridges
6. Damaged parts can be easily and quickly replaced from stock