Long span Delta Frame Bridge Modular Compact Panel Bridges
- Speed construction – pre-engineered stocked components
- Safety – time-tested performance
- Modular – fast installation and removal
- Versatility – 10’ multiple bays use the same parts
- Cost effective to own and re-use in different length bridges
- Damaged parts can be easily and quickly replaced from stock
Bridge usage & maintenance
Following maintenance measures shall be adopted while using the
(I) Signs on bridgehead Traffic signs shall be set on both
bridgeheads, showing load level, speed
limit, etc., with strict precaution against overload. If necessary,
adopt compelling measures for load
and speed limit.
(II) Regular inspection and maintenance, which shall include
1. Check regularly various pins, bolts, beam clamps and sway
braces, so as to maintain in a proper
2. Check regularly whether there is any uneven sedimentation to the
bed plate of girder and block of
bridge approach, and deal with any problems immediately.
3. Smear grease around the pin for preventing rainwater from
entering the aperture of pinhole. Smear
grease around the outer part of bolt for preventing against rust.
4. Measure regularly the midspan deflection for finding whether
there is gradual enhancement. The
speed of deflection enhancement shall be in direct proportion with
the wearing degree of pin
and pinhole, and the enhancing degree shall be very small. If the
speed of deflection enhancement
is too fast, it shows that there’s damage to pin, pinhole, upper or
lower truss chord member
(including reinforced chord member), therefore, detailed inspection
shall be made for adopting
5. Check regularly whether there is any crack to the male end of
lower truss chord member. If there
is any, measure the length of crack, and take monitoring
measurements for preventing the truss
from damaging, and replace the truss in time.
6. Check regularly whether there is any fracture, curve or
unevenness to bridge plate. Replace the
damaged immediately. If there is frequent pass of creeper truck on
the bridge, track plate should
be paved for avoiding fast abrasion.
7. Bridge components or accessories, except the touching parts,
have painted two coats of paint.
For long usage and protecting the steel material, the best thing
would be to paint all one coat
after erecting the bridge. Some components need pre-paint before
8. Clean the bridge deck regularly.